No time right now?
From April 1st, 2021 at the latest, we are looking for an employee (m / f / d) for office support, shipping & storage on a student or freelance basis.
- You check the daily shipping orders and put together the necessary goods.
- You pack the goods and prepare everything for the collection of the shipment.
- To supply your colleagues, you distribute drinks, ordered groceries, etc. on all office spaces. You accept the delivery of the team lunch and prepare everything for a leisurely lunch.
- You check your task manager, which other tasks should be done by you today: Check the stocks in the basement and ensure order there? Assemble the new dresser for sales? Get the patio furniture from the basement and prepare everything for the summer on the roof terrace?
- You support your colleagues from customer support with simple inquiries and administrative tasks.
- You are in 1st or 2nd semester of your studies and you have up to 20 hours to work with us.
- You are an open-minded and communicative person.
- You are flexible in terms of time, but in any case you have at least four days a week in the morning.
- You are characterized by a reliable and conscientious way of working.
- You lend a hand where you are needed and “see” the work.
- You have basic manual skills.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- We provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks in our modern office in Hanover.
- Do you need a break? Then challenge your colleagues to crook, table tennis or a Fifa match!
- Whether internal bar camps, wine Thursdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party – you are cordially invited to all t3n events!
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find this in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues We like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future. On our Blog you get a look behind the scenes: Here we write about work, structures and workflows in the background.
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the website t3n.de and the IT job exchange t3n jobs, the platform Pioneers Network and the corporate directory t3n companies.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
You can apply here
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to add to our back office team? Just click on the button below and convince us with your application! Your contact person is Ariane Wilhelmi.