No time right now?
For our product unit, we are looking for a motivated and data-loving data engineer (m / f / d) who will technologically advance our transformation from publisher to platform and the development of new data-driven business models.
Business intelligence, big data and analytics are your world? Is data driven not just a buzzword for you? Do you know the true value of data and have a precise idea of the treasures to be found in the data depths of the leading medium for digitization? Do you love technological challenges and are you enthusiastic about databases, data warehouse architecture, analysis platforms and SQL? Would you like to build something big at t3n together with a committed team? Then apply today as a data engineer (m / f / d) and become part of our product unit!
- You will actively shape the data strategy at t3n and work on a central interface to all areas of the company.
- You will evaluate technologies and service providers with which we can collect, process and evaluate user data.
- You record the requirements of the various stakeholders (management, business owner, product management, users, users, partners) on our data tech stack and incorporate them into technology decisions.
- You push the conception of a data warehouse with regard to architecture, data model and integration processes and drive the implementation forward.
- You will carry out data analyzes and visualizations with self-service BI tools (e.g. Google Data Studio) and take care of the maintenance and further development of our existing reports as well as the development of new standardized reports.
- Together with our product management and a development team, you will optimize existing processes and ensure that they contribute to the company’s vision and mission in the best possible way.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience.
- You have an agile mindset, you are flexible and emphatic.
- As a true team player, you can approach people, motivate and inspire them and have already successfully implemented this in your previous role.
- You are familiar with Scrum and Kanban, have already worked with development teams and product managers and ideally coordinated them.
- Analytical thinking, a high degree of initiative and focus on results are what set you apart.
- Topics such as CRM, ERP, Big Data, Kubernetes, Google BigQuery, real-time data, BI, recommender systems, consent management and marketing automation are not foreign words for you, they make your heart beat faster.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- Working from Home: Working from home is part of our corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your job and your needs – and equip you with office equipment if necessary.
- Whether internal bar camps, playdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party: You are cordially invited to all t3n events – whether live or remote!
- From health screening to massage appointments and fascia training, we regularly organize offers that help you to rock your day fit, healthy and have a lot of fun – also in the home office, for example with our 30-day yoga challenge or your personal one t3n headspace subscription.
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- We take care of you as soon as possible again, in our modern office in Hanover with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find this in Berlin? We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues We like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future.
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the t3n.de platform with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the t3n Pro membership model.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
You can apply here
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to support our product team? Your online application becomes your digital application process: We would be happy to get to know you better via video call or during our remote trial work. We are also constantly perfecting onboarding from the home office.
Just click on the button and tell us 3 reasons in your application why you absolutely want to become part of the t3n crew. Your contact person is Jan Christe.