Do you ever think about what you breathe in in a day? Probably not. Everywhere you go – both indoors and outdoors – there are all kinds of particles floating in the air that can be harmful or cause you to develop allergies. Fortunately, we have a smart body that can filter particulate matter and other pollution in various ways, but not everything. An air purifier offers the solution.
Of course you want as little air pollution as possible in your home. For yourself, but also for your little one. Children are especially sensitive to pollution in the air, because the airways are still developing. But keeping things dust-free is still quite a challenge. Especially if you also have a dog or cat at home and you don’t have time to grab the vacuum cleaner every day. Fortunately, there are a number of ways in which you can easily partially purify your home of all those annoying dusts that bring down the air quality.
The power of an air purifier
The easiest way to clean the air in your home is to use an air purifier. An air purifier purifies the air in your home from dust, dust mites, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, viruses, harmful gases and other substances. We are fans of the Action. It reports the quality of the air in real time and automatically optimizes its operation for the cleanest air. All substances that you do not want in your air quality are collected in the various filters of the purifier. Here everything is stored and rendered harmless so that no dirty air escapes. This way you immediately have clean air in your home. Not only fresh, but also very useful if you or your kids suffer from asthma or allergies. You can also set the air purifier to several positions. Very nice if you also want to use it in the bedroom: assured of a good night’s sleep and clean air.
Curious about Action’s air purifier? You can buy it here for a very nice price, with a discount of almost €200!
This way you improve your air quality at home
It is important to remember that some sources of air quality pollution in the home are difficult to avoid, such as dust and mold spores. An air purifier is already a very nice step to improve indoor air quality, but a combination of such a device, healthy lifestyle and following the following tips really boost the air quality at home.
- Ventilate regularly: make sure that there is enough fresh air in the house by opening windows and doors regularly.
- Avoid smoking in the home: Smoke can significantly worsen the air quality in the home. Incense is also part of this!
- Use cleaners with natural ingredients: Many commercial cleaners contain chemicals that can affect the air quality in your home. Consider cleaners with natural ingredients.
- Do not use pesticides or chemicals in the house, which can affect the air quality in the house and be harmful to health.
- Avoid using perfumes or fragrances: these products can harm the air quality in your home and cause allergic reactions.
- Invest in a good extractor hood: if you cook a lot, a good extractor hood is essential to improve the air quality in the kitchen.
- Plants can also help improve indoor air quality. They absorb harmful substances and produce oxygen.
Just realize for a moment how important it is that we breathe clean air. Do you already have that air purifier at home?
Post Views: 0