Tired of Apple TV Plus? iPhoned explains how you can easily cancel your subscription.
Read on after the ad.
Cancel Apple TV Plus
On Apple TV Plus you can watch exclusive documents, films and series. The quality of the content is generally decent, but although the range is growing, there is still not much to see. There is therefore a chance that after some time you will have had enough of Apple’s streaming service.
Does this apply to you? Or would you rather lose your Apple TV Plus subscription than get rich for some other reason? Then it is better to cancel the package. You do that like this:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad;
- Tap your name at the top of the screen and go to ‘Subscriptions’;
- Select ‘Apple TV +’ and press the red text ‘Cancel (trial) subscription’;
- Confirm your choice.
You will now see when you can continue to watch the streaming service. Are you still in the Apple TV Plus trial period? Then access is immediately withdrawn and you cannot look any further.
Was canceling Apple TV Plus a wrong choice? You can of course also correct the error via the above steps. Simply take out a new subscription to continue looking. When you pay directly for 1 year in advance, you get two months for free.
Cancel Apple TV Plus online
Don’t have your iPhone or iPad at hand? Then you can cancel Apple TV Plus via a website. For this you have to follow a few other directions:
- Go to the official Apple TV Plus website;
- Log in with your login details;
- Click on your profile picture at the top right of the screen and choose ‘Account settings’;
- Scroll down and tap ‘Manage’ under the heading ‘Subscriptions’;
- Now choose ‘Cancel subscription’.
More about Apple TV Plus
Apple TV Plus costs five euros per month, but under certain conditions you can watch for free. Check our article about watching Apple TV Plus for free. We also explain everything about setting a child lock for Apple TV Plus. That way, the kids cannot watch adult movies and series.