DRAGO (Device for Recall, Improvement and Management of Compliance) is the first global community of patients sharing the same disease, the same treatment, the same avatar and the same game.
The application will allow you:
– To play during the treatment every day: a fun and playful moment. With network scores.
– To evolve a fully customizable dragon avatar.
– The more serious you are in taking your desensitization treatment, the more your avatar will evolve
– The better you perform at the game, the faster you will climb the scoreboard and earn crystals to unlock new games or higher levels, and to purchase accessories with your crystals to customize your avatar.
Imagined and designed by 5 French allergists.
In February 2019, 5 young French allergists shared the same observation as all their European colleagues:
1. Allergen immunotherapy, commonly referred to as desensitization, is recommended by WHO and is the only etiologic treatment for respiratory allergy.
2. This treatment is reimbursed by social security.
3. This treatment is long and restrictive, to be kept two minutes under the tongue every day before spitting it out or swallowing it, at least 3 years: only 20% of patients complete it.
To date, 300,000 French allergic patients suffering from rhinitis and / or conjunctivitis and / or asthma take desensitization treatment every day. They are 2 million in the world every day. WHO estimates that 50% of the population will be allergic in 2050.
How to motivate patients and make them more observant?
– Use their favorite and essential object: their phone.
– Use serious gaming (educational game), acclaimed worldwide.
– Decomplex allergic disease.
– Create a ritual during the daily intake.
– Create a digital identification process
– Network patients
– Serious gaming (educational games) of 2 minutes while taking treatment.
– Publication of scores in the network.
– Lots of games so as not to get tired.
– Gaming adapted from 5 to 77 years old.
– Evolution and personalization of an avatar in parallel with good compliance with the treatment.
– A patent filed with the INPI in July 2020 after a year and a half of legal advice and new IT development.
The Scientific Committee
Professor Pascal Demoly, CHU Montpellier.
Doctor Sébastien Lefevre, CH Metz.
Doctor Jean-François Fontaine, Reims.
In addition to the five designer allergists and associates of SAS DRAGO, these three renowned allergists make up the scientific committee.
Independent from society, they will study and publish the results of DRAGO in scientific journals. They will also be attentive and guarantee compliance with ethical rules and the scientific quality of DRAGO.
The economic model
– Completely free application and without any in-app purchase.
– Without advertising pop-up.
– Funding by sponsorship, patronage and public subsidies
The 5 Creative Partners
– Dr Julien Cottet, CEO of DRAGO, Allergist in Chartres. Vice President in charge of elected officials within the national office of the ANEMF in 2006/2007. Founding President of the Association of Young Doctors of 28 (J’M28). Editor of the Professional Recommendations for the prescription of allergenic desensitization in France. Member and author of regular publications of the AllergoVigilance Network. Elected to the Council of the Ordre des Médecins du 28, in charge of the contracts commission. Volunteer coordinator of the Covid-19 Chartres 2020 unit. Elected to the Council of the Faculty of Medicine of Tours 2005-2008. Elected to the CEVU of the University of Tours 2006-2008. First Vice President of the InterAssos Federation of Tours 2005/2006. Vice President in charge of ANEMF for the corporation of medical students of Tours, 2005-2007.
– Dr Éric Fromentin, CSO of DRAGO, Allergist in Lille. Member of the National Professional Council of Allergology (CNPAI). Writer of Professional Practice Recommendations for the prescription of desensitization in France. President of ANAFORCAL 59/62 (Association for Continuing Education in Allergology). Member and author of regular publications of the AllergoVigilance Network.
– Dr Mickael Pouliquen, CTO of DRAGO, Allergist in Rennes. Creator of the Allergoclic.fr site, a support platform for general practitioners in their daily practice. Medical manager of the Pollinarium in Rennes. Member and author of regular publications of the AllergoVigilance Network. SYFAL member of the SFA, ARCAA, SAICO and ANAFORCAL.
– Dr Édouard Seve, CSO of DRAGO, Allergist in Fontainebleau. Vice President of SYFAL (French Syndicate of Allergists). Sentinel doctor of the National Aerobiological Surveillance Network. Member of the board of the Regional Allergology Training Association (ANAFORCAL 77 91 94). Member of the National Professional Council of Allergology (CNPAI). Writer of Professional Practice Recommendations for the prescription of desensitization in France. Member of TRAM (Food Allergy Working Group) and of the French Allergology Society working group on the biology of allergy. Expert doctor of ARCAA (Association for Clinical Research in Allergology and Asthmology) and associate editor of the newsletter. Member and author of regular publications on the AllergoVigilance Network.
– Dr Hoai-Bich Trinh, CTO of DRAGO, Allergist in Orléans. Secretary of ANAFORCAL-IAC (Continuing education for allergists in the Center region). PH attached to the Orleans hospital. Referral physician for the COVID-19 Pulmonology Exit Unit at the Orléans Hospital. Member and author of regular publications on the AllergoVigilance Network. Teacher for doctors in continuing education (bibliography, drug allergy, asthma and allergies). Author of 15 published scientific articles specializing in allergology. Author of 7 posters presented at the congress, specialized in allergology.