For 4 persons
- 300 g Honig Legume paste Fusilli chickpeas
- 1 package of Honig Mix for mushroom sauce
- 400 g chestnut mushrooms
- 250 g mixed mushrooms
- 1 white onion
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 40 g arugula
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 200 ml of milk
- 200 ml of water
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- ½ tsp chili flakes
5x tasty vegetarian recipes for children>
- Finely chop the onion, slice the chestnut mushrooms and roughly chop the mushrooms.
- Boil the legume pasta fusilli chickpeas for 7 minutes in a pan with plenty of boiling water.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion for 2 minutes until it starts to turn translucent. Add the garlic, mushrooms, mushrooms and chili flakes and fry briefly. Add the milk, water and mix for mushroom sauce and bring to the boil while stirring. Let the sauce simmer for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the sauce over the fusilli and garnish with Parmesan cheese and arugula.
Photo Credit: Honig
More Kek Mama?
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Or take out a subscription>