For 4 persons
- 400 g chickpeas
- 100 g almonds
- 1 onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 sachet Santa Maria Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 pack of Santa Maria Mini Taco Tubs
- Optional: Toppings such as arugula, cilantro or finely chopped cucumber.
5x tasty vegetarian recipes for children>
- Briefly blend the chickpeas in the food processor and finely chop the almonds.
- Finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a non-stick pan and fry the onion over high heat.
- Add the chickpeas and almonds and reduce the heat. Keep stirring.
- Add Taco Seasoning Mix and let it heat for another 4 minutes.
- Fill the Mini Taco Tubs with the mixture and add extra toppings such as arugula, coriander and finely chopped cucumber if necessary.
Credits: Santa Maria
More Kek Mama?
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Or take out a subscription>