For 4 persons
- 300 g Honig Legumes Pasta Penne Lentils
- 1 pack of Honig Mix for Italian herb sauce
- 1 eggplant
- 500 g winter carrot
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g fresh spinach
- 15 g fresh basil
- 500 ml of water
- 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
Mamma mia: with these 7 pasta dishes you will find yourself in Italy>
- Cut the aubergine in half lengthwise and remove the hard crown. Cut the flesh again lengthwise and then cut into wedges widthwise. Halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Remove the skin from the carrot and cut the carrot into 1 cm x 1 cm cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan with a thick bottom, add the winter carrot and stir fry for 5 minutes on low heat. Add the aubergine and stir fry for another 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the legume pasta penne lentils for 7 minutes in a pan with plenty of boiling water.
- Then add water and mix for Italian herb sauce to the pan with the sauce and bring to the boil while stirring. Let the sauce boil for about 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off the heat and stir the spinach and cherry tomatoes into the sauce until the spinach has shrunk.
- Serve the sauce over the penne and garnish with fresh basil.
Photo Credit: Honig
More Kek Mama?
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Or take a subscription>