A new version of the travel certificate is available today following the reduction in containment. There is a change in the reasons for travel. And as before, the certificate is available on smartphone and in paper version.
New reasons for travel:
– Travel between home and the place of exercise of professional activity or an educational or training establishment; business trips that cannot be postponed; travel for a competition or exam
– Travel to an authorized cultural establishment or place of worship; travel to make purchases of goods, for services the provision of which is authorized, for order withdrawals and home deliveries
– Consultations, examinations and care that cannot be provided remotely and the purchase of medication
– Travel for compelling family reasons, for assistance to vulnerable and precarious people or childcare
– Travel for people with disabilities and their companions
– Travel in the open air or to an outdoor place, without changing the place of residence, within the limit of three hours per day and within a maximum radius of twenty kilometers around the home, linked either to physical activity or to individual leisure activities , to the exclusion of any collective sports practice and any proximity to other people, either for a walk with only people grouped together in the same home, or for the needs of pets
– Legal or administrative summons and travel to go to a public service
– Participation in missions of general interest at the request of the administrative authority
– Travel to pick up children from school and during their extracurricular activities
Download the new travel certificate
The new version of the travel certificate is available on the government website in click here. There is an exceptional travel certificate, proof of professional travel and proof of school travel.
If you prefer to complete the certificate from your smartphone, click here. You will get a QR Code after filling out the form. This code must be shown to the police in the event of a check.
Exiting without a certificate entails:
- 1st offense: a fine of 135 euros, increased to 375 euros (in the event of non-payment or non-dispute within the time limit indicated on the notice of violation)
- In the event of a repeat offense within 15 days: a fine of 200 euros, increased to 450 euros (in the event of non-payment or non-dispute within the time limit indicated on the notice of violation)
- After 3 offenses in 30 days: a fine of 3,750 euros and a 6-month prison sentence