No time right now?
For our sales unit we are looking for a motivated and data-loving manager for the areas of data and sales strategy, sales and business development.
- You develop new, data-driven business models and take care of the expansion and transformation of existing business models.
- Success monitoring, reporting of the measures taken and budget planning are an integral part of your daily work.
- You support and supervise the scaling of new and existing key accounts and partners (affiliate commission partners, programmatic networks, SSP as well as adtech solutions and agents).
- You will actively develop our areas of Adtech, Programmatic and Affiliate with the existing team.
- You keep an eye on the tasks, processes and communication within your team, placing particular emphasis on team spirit and transparency.
- You support the team in their professional and personal development.
- You have already gained experience in the fields of yield management, ad servers and online marketing and have achieved initial successes.
- You have a good mix of strategic knowledge and operational efficiency.
- You have gained experience in key account setting and customer service in the media environment.
- You have good previous economic knowledge (e.g. business administration or business informatics studies) and an affinity for reporting, KPI and numbers (if possible, knowledge in the area of ERP, CRM and BI such as Tableau, Metabase or comparable BI / data warehouse solutions).
- Analytical thinking, a high degree of initiative and focus on results are what set you apart.
- As a true team player, you can approach people, motivate and inspire them and have already successfully implemented this in your previous leadership role.
- You have a very good technical understanding and bring your data-driven knowledge into your daily work.
Agile working methods, flat hierarchies and a cozy, modern office: you can only find this in Berlin?
We’ll prove you wrong! Our 70 colleagues We like to come to our HQ in the heart of Hanover every day and work on further establishing t3n as a platform for the digital economy and movement for the digital future. On our Blog you get a look behind the scenes: Here we write about work, structures and workflows in the background
The t3n universe includes our print magazine, which has been published since 2005, the platform t3n.de with online reporting, job exchange and a directory of people and companies, the t3n podcast and the membership model t3n Pro.
We look forward to getting to know you exactly as you are. The more colorful the better! Age, origin, appearance, sexuality and gender are totally irrelevant to us. We all have the same opportunities.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- In our modern office in Hanover, we provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks.
- Do you need a break? Then challenge your colleagues to crook, table tennis or a Fifa match!
- Whether internal bar camps, wine Thursdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party – you are cordially invited to all t3n events!
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- That’s not all – we still offer our employees many other benefits!
You can find yourself in our job advertisement and want to support our sales team? Just click on the button and convince us with your application! Your contact person is Björn Assmann.