15. 9. 2021
Petr embarked on the action RPG Tales of Arise from Bandai Namco. He liked the seventeenth contribution to the Tales saga, which was born in 1995, even though this series is not one of his favorites. As in the world, the novelty at Unreal Engine 4 has received a high mark and obviously has the potential to appeal not only to rock fans, but it is also open to newcomers. You can find more in our video review.
- Unprecedentedly strong sense of communicating party
- A straightforward and rewarding system of character development
- Duels full of effects
- Rich endgame content
- Excellent stylization and careful dubbing
- The story is ultimately too recombined
- Often flat visual and functional level design
- Generally monotonous side quests
- Repeated fights with ordinary enemies
An excellent story based on the functional synergy of the characters perfectly depicts the layered motifs of two warring factions. In addition, lightweight RPG elements ensure smooth running even for less demanding players. The overall impression is spoiled by only minor flaws in beauty!
Report a bug in the article