Brushing your teeth will become a fun and exciting adventure! Players will be able to team up with their favorite Pokémon to defeat bacteria that cause cavities, save Pokémon that are trapped there, and have a chance to catch them. To achieve this, there is only one way: brush your teeth regularly!
– Brushing your teeth thoroughly is essential for catching Pokémon!
Poor Pokémon have been caught by bacteria that cause cavities! You can face them and save the Pokémon by brushing your teeth. If you manage well, you can even catch the Pokémon you save.
– There are many ways to play Pokémon Smile: fill the Pokédex, collect Pokémon Hats…
• Pokédex: Over 100 adorable Pokémon appear in Pokémon Smile. Get in the habit of brushing your teeth daily to catch them all and fill your Pokédex!
• Pokémon Hats: As you play, you’ll unlock all kinds of funny and unique Pokémon Hats that you can “wear” while you brush your teeth!
– Reach the expert brushing level!
Brushing your teeth regularly will unlock Brushing Medals. Collect them all and reach expert level!
– Decorate your favorite photos.
If you want, you can allow the game to take pictures of you while you brush your teeth. You can then choose the photo you like the most and have fun decorating it using many different thumbnails. Brush your teeth everyday to unlock new thumbnails!
– Useful game framing features.
• Brushing guide: players will be guided through brushing, which can prevent them from forgetting parts of their mouth.
• Notifications: Up to three notifications per day can be set to remind players to brush their teeth!
• Duration: the duration of each brushing can be set to one, two or three minutes, to take into account the needs of players of all ages.
– Brushing advice.
After each brushing, players will receive valuable advice based on recommendations from oral health professionals on how to brush their teeth in the best possible way.
– Important remarks.
• It is necessary to read the Terms of Service and the Privacy Notice before using this application.
• This application is not intended to prevent or treat cavities. It also does not guarantee that players will develop an interest in brushing or make it a habit.
• If the player is a child, a parent or guardian should always be present during games to help the child brush their teeth and avoid accidents.