The high-end OnePlus 8T has not been on the market for very long. The manufacturer wants to offer the best of the best, so it is time for a new update for the smartphone. The update to version 188.8.131.52 brings a lot of improvements.
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 for OnePlus 8T
We have discussed the latest OnePlus extensively in the OnePlus 8T review. The smartphone has been on the market for a while now. However, OnePlus has found a lot of points for improvement for the device. These are addressed with the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update. The result; a major update that brings a lot of improvements.
The improvements include the system itself, the camera and improvements in the network. On top of the points from the changelog we posted below, there is a hotfix to improve call quality and NFC.
- Improved system power consumption performance to reduce heating
- Improved mis-touch prevention to offer a better gaming experience
- Optimized fluidity with some mainstream games to reduce lagging risks
- Optimized user experience with Alert Slider by adding toast messages when switching among the 3 modes
- Fixed the issue that the status bar kept hovering on the screen in landscape mode
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Optimized the imaging effect to bring you with better shooting experience
- Improved camera stability
- Optimized mobile network connection to improve the network intensity with signal
- Fixed the small probability issue with network interruption while playing games
If the update is available for your OnePlus 8T, you will receive a notification on your smartphone. It may take a while before it is available to everyone. Updates are rolled out in phases.
Check out our dedicated product page for more news, specifications and prices.