- 600 g mushrooms
- 300 g corn
- 150 g baby spinach
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 125 ml of sour cream
- 100 g grated cheese
- 1 bag of Santa Maria Enchilada Seasoning mix
- 1 pack Santa Maria Tortilla Corn & wheat Medium (8 pack)
- 0.5 red onion
- 150 g arugula
- 0.5 cucumber
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lime, the juice
5x tasty vegetarian recipes for children>
- Preheat the oven to 220 ˚C.
- Cut the mushrooms into pieces.
- Mix the tomato cubes with the enchilada spice mix in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat a frying pan over high heat. Add the oil and mushrooms to the pan and fry the mushrooms for 5-10 minutes until nicely browned.
- Add the corn, spinach and half of the tomato spice mixture. Simmer for about 5 minutes. Then let it cool down for a while.
- Divide the filling between 8 enchiladas and roll them up. Place the rolls in an oven dish and cover with the rest of the tomato spice mixture and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven for about 5-8 minutes until it has a nice color.
- Cut the cucumber and onion into pieces. Place the arugula in a bowl with the cucumber and red onion. Drizzle with lime juice and olive oil and season with salt.
- Serve the enchiladas with the salad and sour cream.
Credits: Santa Maria
More Kek Mama?
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Or take out a subscription>