Windows 10 came with many improvements comparing to previous versions, and so it made many things simpler. This goes for the uninstallation of programs as well. Windows 10
When it comes to previous versions, you will not be able to access the Control Panel. Now, you have several options to choose from.
See also: How To Download Netflix Movies And TV Shows On Windows 10
How to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10: Start menu
The simplest way to uninstall an app in Windows 10 is through Start menu. Here is what you need to do:
- Click on the Start button
- Then go through the list of apps and programs
- When you find the program you want to uninstall, right-click on it
- Choose Uninstall
- If you are uninstalling a Windows 10 app, you’ll see a message saying the app and its related info will be uninstalled Uninstall.
- When uninstalling a Windows 10 desktop program, once you hit the Uninstall for the first time, programs and features will open. On the list of programs, select the one you want to remove and click Uninstall. You’ll see a message asking if you’re sure you want to uninstall the program. Click Yes.
How to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10: Settings
There is another option, so you can go through Settings Follow these steps:
- Click on the start button
- Now click Settings (gear icon)
- Select System
- Click Apps & Features
- Find the app you want to uninstall and click on it
- Finally, click Uninstall
[1 9459002] Note: If you want to remove a Windows 10 built-in program, search for Groove Music, Calculator, Maps, etc. There will be no Uninstall option when you click on it.
How to uninstall apps and programs in Windows 10: Control Panel
Finally, there is the good old Control Panel. First, right-click on the start button
- Now choose control panel
- When you find Uninstall
- You’re looking for a message
- Click Yes.