iPhone blocked in recovery mode is a general problem for iPhone users, due to iOS upgrade, downgrading, factory reset or other reasons. This problem can also occur on the new iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus / iPhone X. How to repair the blocked iPhone in recovery mode without losing data? Below you will find two effective methods to effectively restore the iPhone 8/8 Plus / iPhone X from recovery mode and you can follow any of the methods proposed to get your iPhone out of this problem now.
Part 1. Repair and Restore the iPhone X / 8/8 Plus Secure in Recovery Mode
Regardless of how your iPhone got stuck in recovery mode, you can follow one of the following methods to restore your iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, or iPhone X apart from this problem:
Method 1. Restore the stuck iPhone in recovery mode without using the computer
- Turn on the iPhone
- Press for 10 seconds on the On / Standby button and Home button on the iPhone, then release the buttons until the display turns off;
- Hold the Sleep / Wake button again and press the Home button for 8 seconds until the Apple logo appears, and then release them after the display of the extinct iPhone
- Press the Power / Standby button and Home button for 20 seconds release the Power / Standby button, and hold the Home button during ] 8 seconds .
- 20 seconds later, release the Home button and your iPhone will load normally.
Note: If this method does not work, do not worry. Just follow Method 2 to solve this problem immediately.
Method 2. Use iTunes to fix the stuck iPhone in recovery mode
- Update iTunes to the latest version:
Open iTunes > click Help > Select Finding the Wagers upo date .
Then, iTunes will be upgraded to the latest version.
- Connect iPhone X / 8 to your PC with iTunes open.
- Hold Home button and / Standby button atthe same time.
- A message will appear informing you that your iPhone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored. Click on OK .
- Click your iPhone (in the iTunes window) on the main toolbar> Go to Summary.
- Select the option Restore > follow the instructions in iTunes to save the settings of your iPhone.
- Restore the iPhone to the previous settings
Now you can use your iPhone again.
If you lose stored data on the iPhone when restoring the phone from recovery mode, do not worry. Just follow the suggested solution in Part 2 and let the best iOS data recovery software help you.
Part 2. Restore Lost Data from Secured iPhone in Recovery Mode
After restoring the iPhone from the stuck problem in recovery mode, if files, photos or saved documents have disappeared on your iPhone, relax! The professional iOS data recovery software will help you recover lost iPhone 8/8 Plus / iPhone X data in 3 easy steps.
- Connect your iPhone to your PC.
Launch EaseUS MobiSaver> choose recovery mode: Recover from iOS device, Recover from iTunes backup or Recover from iCloud backup.
- Let the software scan your iPhone and search for all iOS data present and lost for you.
- Preview and select to restore all iOS data found.