In this guide, we are going to tell you how to cast Android smartphone screen to Windows 11 PC. Let’s face it, at some point we all wanted to cast smartphones screen to our PC screen . On Android, this is possible thanks to the Chromecast feature which allows users to cast content to any Chromecast-supported display.
In Windows 11, you need to use Wireless Display app to mirror Android display to computer screen. Basically, the Windows 11 Wireless Display app allows other devices to connect to the computer and stream their screens.
How to Mirror Android Smartphone Screen to Windows 11 PC
So, if you are interested in casting an Android screen to your Windows 11 PC, you are reading the right guide. This article will share a step-by-step guide on how to mirror Android smartphone screen to Windows 11 PC. Let’s check it out.
1) Install Wireless Display app on Windows 11
Before casting our Android screen to Windows 11 PC, we need to enable the Wireless Display app on our PC. It’s pretty easy to enable the Wireless Display app on Windows 11; follow some of the simple steps we have shared below.
1. First, click on the Windows 11 Start button and select Settings.
2. In the Settings application, click on the option Apps in the left pane.
3. In the right pane, click on the option Optional featuresas shown below.
4. On the next screen, click on the button View Featuresas shown in the screenshot below.
5. At the Add an optional feature prompt, search for Wireless Display. Next, select the Wireless Display app in the list of results and click on the button Following.
6. On the next screen, click on the button Install as shown below.
That’s it! You have finished. Here’s how to install the Wireless Display app on your Windows 11 PC.
How to display the screen of a smartphone on PC?
After installing the Wireless Display app, your Windows 11 PC is ready to display the Android screen. Follow some of the simple steps shared below to mirror Android smartphone screen to Windows 11 PC.
Important : Make sure Windows 11 and Android smartphones are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. First, open your Windows 11 settings and go to the option System > Project to this PC.
2. Now, from the top drop-down menu, select “Available everywhere” or “Available everywhere on secure networks”.
3. In the second drop-down menu, choose the option “First time only” or “Whenever a connection is required”.
4. Open your Windows 11 search and type WirelessDisplay. Then open the Wireless Display app from the list.
5. Now on your Android device, go to Settings > Connect and share. Next, activate the Screencast function.
Remark : Depending on your smartphone manufacturer, you may see other names for the screen display. On Samsung devices, you need to enable the options Smart View. You just need to find and activate the screenshot function of your smartphone.
6. Once enabled, you will now see your Windows 11 PC listed as one of the available casting options. Just press on your device to show Android screen on Windows 11.
That’s it! You have finished. This is how you can mirror your Android screen to a Windows 11 PC.
So, this guide explains how to mirror Android smartphone screen to Windows 11 PC. If you also have any questions or suggestions, let us know in the comments. Also consult this guide if you want to learn how to print from your Android smartphone.