With Ginko Voit’, Greater Besançon offers an alternative mobility solution to the solo car, local carpooling connected to the Ginko network. Ideal if you do not have a vehicle and want to travel outside the services offered by public transport.
You will thus be able to move more easily in Besançon and its outskirts, for regular or pre-planned journeys, or even for a journey decided at the last moment. Ginko Voit’ allows user-friendly journeys between drivers and passengers.
– Free and rewarded local carpooling, for all your journeys in Greater Besançon.
– Home-work journeys, to go to class, to go in the evening, on Sundays… Share all your journeys.
Are you a driver? Your journeys are rewarded!
– The Ginko Voit’ service is open to any driver aged 18 or over.
– You propose your trip on the Ginko Voit’ application
– You accept passenger requests and get in touch with them.
– Your carpooling journeys are rewarded: after 10 journeys made, you benefit from the “Ginko Advantage Pack” (freebies and reductions at the 30 Ginko partners: museums, shops, leisure…).
You are a passenger-passenger, your journeys are free.
– The Ginko Voit’ service is open to all passengers aged 15 or over. A signed parental authorization is mandatory for minors under 18 years old.
– You indicate in the Ginko Voit’ application your starting point and your destination: the best carpooling solution, combined with the other Ginko mobility services, will be offered to you.
– If no route is available, other travel solutions will be offered: tram, bus, bicycle…
– You get in touch with the driver.
– You can rate the driver and you pay nothing: carpooling is free.
To use the Ginko Voit app:
– You must have a Ginko Mobilités online account. If this is not the case, the creation of an account will be offered to you directly on the application.
– Download the Ginko Voit’ application for free on your smartphone.
– Log in using your Ginko Mobilités username and password.