The port of Frontignan provides resident boaters and stopovers with this free mobile application. It will provide you with a wide choice of services to improve life in the port and facilitate communication with the harbor master’s office on the various events.
– Consult the marine weather in real time.
– Access the port webcams.
– Emergency telephone numbers.
– News, information and events on the port.
The port pass faces southwest. Its entry is not recommended in a strong southeasterly wind force 7 to 8 because of the rollers. Draft of 2.5 meters.
You will have fresh water and electricity on all pontoons.
4 sanitary spaces are at your disposal as well as a refueling station and a suction pump (black water, gray water, bilge water).
The berths are equipped with catways and you will have Wi-Fi throughout the Port area.
The tourist tax is collected for boaters in stopover.
A regulated launching area is located near the technical area.
VHF9 surveillance and watch all year round and 24 hours a day.
Wastewater suction pump: It is strictly forbidden to discharge wastewater into the natural environment (canals or ponds), use the wastewater suction pump located at the end of the Voltaire quay free of charge.
Opening of the movable bridge:
– From January 1 to March 31: 1 opening at 4:00 p.m.
– From April 1 to June 28: 2 openings at 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
– 3 daily collections (8:30 am / 1:00 pm / 7:00 pm) from July 1 to August 31.
– From September 2 to November 10: 2 openings at 8:30 am and 4:00 pm.
– From November 11 to December 31: 1 opening at 4:00 p.m.