The third year of the survey on the best electric and plug-in hybrid cars on the Slovak market in 2021, Elektromobil roku 2021, powered by ČSOB leasing, is at an end. There is nothing left but to officially announce the results, to publish the list of winners from the voting series and to congratulate everyone.
A total of 2,906 voters took part in the Electric Car of the Year 2021 poll by ČSOB leasing, who selected the best electric cars on the Slovak market.
Voting took place in the four traditional categories Electric Car, Electric SUV, Plug-in Hybrid and Plug-in Hybrid SUV. And as the world of electric vehicles is riddled with modern technology, a special category, the carmaker’s application, has been added.
Different models were nominated in each category so that neither would ever figure in two different categories. The nominations for the individual categories were proposed directly by the brands with regard to the fact that these were currently sold models in Slovakia. A total of 59 nominated vehicles applied for the support of the Slovak public. Let’s now look at how it turned out in each category.
Category Electric car
- The luxury model Porsche Taycan finished in third place in the Electric Car category with a total of 8% of votes.
- The second place was taken by EQS from Mercedes-EQ, whose vote was cast by up to 9% of voters.
- The Audi RS e-tron GT sports electric sedan finished in first, gold, in the Electric Car category with 17% of the vote.
Category Electric SUV
- The Audi Q4 e-tron 50 quattro finished third in the Electric SUV category with a total of 11% of the vote.
- The second, silver, place was taken by Hyundai IONIQ 5, to which up to 16% of voters cast their vote.
- The ŠKODA ENYAQ iV electric SUV finished in first place with 22% of the vote.
Kategória Plug-in hybrid
- The Audi A6 TFSI came in third in the Plug-in hybrid category with a total of 9% of the vote.
- The second place went to the Hyundai IONIQ Plug-in Hybrid, to which up to 10% of voters cast their votes.
- The ŠKODA Octavia iV became the star winner in the Plug-in hybrid category with a total of 13% of votes.
Category Plug-in hybrid SUV
- The DS 7 Crossback E-TENSE finished in third place in the Plug-in Hybrid SUV category with a total of 11% of the vote.
- The second place went to the Audi Q8 TFSI e, to which up to 12% of voters cast their votes.
- Toyota RAV4 PHEV finished first in the Plug-in Hybrid SUV category with 13% of the vote.
Special category Car application
In the special Automotive Applications category, voters selected the best mobile applications from the automotive workshop, which makes everyday life easier for owners of electric cars. Although many of them share almost identical functions, there are also unique things in them.
The Mercedes me application for Mercedes-Benz cars came in first. The MyŠKODA application was placed behind it in an extremely tight sling, and the winning trio is closed by My BMW.
|1. miesto: Mercedes me (15%)|
|2nd place: MyŠKODA (15%)|
|3rd place: My BMW (9%)|
List of winners
Each successfully cast vote automatically entered the competition for one of a series of attractive prizes. It was possible to win an electric car for the weekend or a whole week, thanks to which the lucky winners will get to know the world of electric cars in the best possible way.
The list of winners can be found below. Congratulations to all and we will contact them in the near future. We thank everyone else for their participation and thank the survey partners for their support.
- Renault ZOE for a week – Roman Kusý
- Skoda ENYAQ iV per week – Lucia Gaburová
- DS 7 CROSSBACK E-TENSE 4X4 300K per week – Hajdu Martin
- Peugeot e-208 for the weekend – Miloslav Fabian
- Opel Mokka e e na vikend – Martin Lalík
- MINI Cooper SE Countryman for the weekend – Lenka Zmijová
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross PHEV on weekend – Branislav Bega