Dracénie Provence Verdon agglomeration is the official application that can be used in the 23 municipalities of the Var department. Its goal is to improve the waste service to 110,000 inhabitants of the territory, but also to holidaymakers and secondary residents.
– Geolocate the nearest recycling center or voluntary drop-off point.
– Familiarize yourself with the waste collection schedule and sorting instructions.
– Report an anomaly or an incident related to cleanliness or waste management to the appropriate department: illegal dump, broken bin, unsanitary conditions, etc.
– Find out how to make a “Bulky” appointment.
– Quickly find useful numbers.
– Waste collection, recycling centers, voluntary drop-off points, etc., everything will be just a click away.