No time right now?
Do you enjoy working with new technologies and would you like to (not only) help shape the technical stack of t3n.de? Do you like to ship applications in containers in a Kubernetes cluster and complex requirements do not disturb you? Then we have the right position for you! To support our team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer / Cloud Operator (m / f / d) at t3n.
- In the morning over coffee, you first check our Grafana dashboards and take a look at the Google Cloud Console.
- Together with the development team, you will discuss new requirements for our products and services in the weekly.
- You have noticed that certain CI pipelines take a long time. You look for the problem and discuss a possible solution with the development team.
- If an alert comes in during the day, you will quickly be able to understand where the error is coming from and can fix it with the team.
- On our regular R&D days you try out new technologies and check whether and how we can use them at t3n.
- You’re always looking for ways we can optimize our internal systems.
- You attend relevant events that you feel like attending and find out about the new hot shit in the industry.
- You have several years of experience working with the Google Compute Engine and the administration of a Kubernetes cluster.
- You are able to create and maintain helm charts.
- You master Grafana, Prometheus and Docker in your sleep.
- You have already come into contact with ElasticSearch and Message Queues (e.g. RabbitMQ).
- Experience in GO, NodeJs / TypeScript is an advantage.
- You have a deep knowledge of CI & CD processes.
- You are not new to using GitHub.
- Implementing complex requirements as efficiently as possible does not deter you, but spurs you on.
- You have analytical thinking skills, a high degree of initiative and focus on results.
- You are communicative and enjoy exchanging ideas with other people.
- You want to continuously develop yourself, enjoy new challenges and have a strong team spirit.
- You get a modern and fast Macbook that you can also use privately.
- Working from Home: Working from home is part of our corporate culture. Together we will find the perfect mix for your job and your needs – and, if necessary, equip you with office equipment.
- Whether internal bar camps, playdays, our annual BBQ or the legendary Christmas party: You are cordially invited to all t3n events – whether live or remote!
- From health screening to massage appointments and fascia training, we regularly organize offers that help you to rock your day fit, healthy and having a lot of fun – also in the home office, for example with our 30-day yoga challenge or your personal one t3n headspace subscription.
- We encourage your development and enable you to attend suitable training courses.
- As soon as possible, we will provide you with fruit, muesli, bread, the finest coffee and all kinds of drinks in our modern office in Hanover.
- That is not all – we offer our employees many other benefits!
You can apply here
Your online application becomes your digital application process: We would be happy to get to know you better via video call or during our remote trial work. We are also constantly perfecting onboarding from the home office. Just click on the button and tell us 3 reasons in your application why you absolutely want to become part of the t3n crew. Your contact person is Jan Christe.