To improve the quality of the living environment and better meet the expectations of Cristoliens in a participatory approach, the City of Créteil, in conjunction with Grand Paris Sud Est Avenir, has developed this application to report any disorder and incivility observed in the space public.
– Observe a disorder in a street or on a Cristolien green space (degraded street furniture, graffiti, hole in the roadway, bump on a sidewalk, illegal dumps …).
– Geolocate the place of the disorder.
– Describe the latter.
– Attach one or more photos.
– Inform in real time the municipal and territorial services of incidents that may escape their vigilance.
– For all reported disorders, you will benefit from a personalized follow-up by e-mail allowing you to be kept informed of the progress of the processing of your reports and to note their resolution.
The information transmitted is intended to help the departments of the City of Créteil and Grand Paris Sud Est Avenir organize their activity. The competent services determine on a case-by-case basis the actions to be considered to put an end to all the disorders reported by the cristoliens.
For reasons of confidentiality and respect for personal data, the photos attached to the reports must in no case show an identifiable person. If this is the case, they will be deleted.
Users wishing to report situations of a dangerous nature and requiring the implementation of rapid protection measures should prefer a declaration to the emergency services, namely:
– National police: 17 or 01 45 13 40 78
– Firemen: 18 or 01 49 80 28 17
– SAMU 94: 15 or 01 45 17 95 00