The MojAndroid.sk website celebrates its eleventh birthday. Over the course of 11 years, we have brought you a lot of news, reviews, tests, comparisons, videos, instructions, photos and a great comparison of mobile phones. We are constantly striving to improve and bring you content that is current, interesting and relevant. We will continue to do so. Now’s your chance to let us know what interests you most, and this week we’re up to three winners of Xiaomi sports accessories.
⚠️ If you took part in the competition last week, you no longer have to fill in the questionnaire, you will be included in the draw this week as well. ⚠️
As part of our birthday contest, you can win interesting prices. Since we are celebrating our eleventh birthday, we have prepared a total of up to 11 prices for you. If you want to get involved, just fill out the questionnaire and you will be entered into a draw.
We do not take your opinion lightly
In the MojAndroid.sk editorial office, we are aware that the smartphone and technology market is developing at a rapid pace. That’s why we always try to bring those top topicsthat we think might interest you. It would not be possible to achieve this without your feedback, so we appreciate any opinion or constructive criticism.. This is what moves us forward.
By filling out the questionnaire, you will help us find out what interests you and our other readers the most. Which topics should be addressed in more detail and which topics are less important to you. In addition to the good feeling that you will help us, you can win one of the interesting prizes.
We know three more winners
Last week we played for 3 devices, which were donated to the competition by the Danimani e-shop.
- MILAB KW66 – Ján Bohdal
- Xiaomi Mi Band 5 – Peter Marko
- Xiaomi Mi Smart Scale 2 – Stanislav Foff
Win Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6
This week we are playing for the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6, which is currently the latest generation of the popular series. It offers a new and larger display with a diagonal of 1.56 ″ and a resolution of 152 x 486 pixels. The luminosity of 450 rivets ensures trouble-free readability in direct sunlight.
There are more than 60 new dials and watching 30 sports activities. The sensor equipment includes the measurement of heart rate and blood oxygenation, the bracelet of course counts the steps and automatically monitors sleep. The sensors are complemented by a 3-axis gyroscope.
The 125 mAh battery offers two weeks of battery life and can be charged in about two hours. Water resistance is also an important part, which guarantees that you can also swim with the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6 bracelet.
The prize was donated to Xiaomi.
Terms of the competition
- The organizer of the competition is a portal MojAndroid.sk
- To participate in the competition, it is necessary to fill in and send the form “Page rating MojAndroid.sk (11th birthday) “in the series of articles” Birthday competition:… “
- The competition starts on 11.05.2021 and ends on 29.06.2021 at midnight.
- Every week on Wednesday, the winnings of the week are drawn
- You can only participate once, duplicate replies will be deleted. Undrawed participants remain in fate for the entire duration of the competition.
- The drawn contestant will win the prize according to the following week:
- Week 1 (11.05. – 18.05.2021) – TCL 20 Pro 5G
- Week 2 (19.05. – 25.05.2021) – Motorola moto g30
- Week 3 (26.05. – 01.06.2021) – Huawei FreeBuds 4i
- Week 4 (02.06. – 08.06.2021) – Sports package from Danimani: IMILAB KW66, Mi Band 5, Mi Smart Scale 2
- Week 5 (09.06. – 15.06.2021) – Mi Smart Band 6
- Week 6 (16.06 – 22.06.2021) – win will be announced on 16.06.
- Week 7…
- We will always announce the winner of the prize of the week on Wednesday on the page MojAndroid.sk
- Any natural person with a permanent residence in the territory of the Slovak Republic and the Czech Republic aged 18 and over can participate in the competition at the time of participating in the competition.
- The competition cannot be attended by the owners, employees of the organizer and their close persons (in the sense of §116 of the Civil Code), or other entities associated with the organization of this competition and their close persons.
- There is no legal right to win the competition. Pursuant to § 845 of the Civil Code. of the Code, as amended, the winnings cannot be enforced, not even through a court.
- Winnings from the competition are subject to personal income tax in accordance with Act no. 595/2003 Coll. On income tax and winners are obliged to proceed in accordance with that law when taxing winnings. Winnings received by the winners represent pre-tax winnings. According to Act No. 595/2003 Coll. On income tax, winnings from advertising competitions or draws that do not exceed the amount of € 350 are not subject to taxation.
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to decide on all issues related to this competition at its own discretion and also reserves the right to limit, postpone, interrupt, change or cancel the competition and its rules at any time.