Confidentiality, anonymity and protection against tracking, access to Netflix, Prime or Disney+ content blocked in France, circumvention of censorship or anonymized Torrent downloads… There are a thousand and one reasons to take a VPN, but in addition to its price of 1.94 €/month and its 45 days “satisfied or refunded”, why CyberGhost rather than another?
What does a VPN do?
- It encrypts your internet connection
- It hides your real IP address
Ok, that’s fine, but what’s the point?
Why use a VPN?
- Stay as anonymous as possible on the Internet by making confidential: sites visited, downloads, browsing history, session duration, bandwidth usage, etc.
- Bypass censorship (because the French government bans certain sites) to fight against espionage and attacks (this ranges from secret services to hackers via HADOPI, GAFAM, etc.)
- All Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney + programs, but also F1 or unencrypted football matches unavailable in France
- Bypass geo-restrictions: sites prohibited or unavailable in your country.
- Anonymous torrent downloads
Why use CyberGhost rather than another?
- The price ! Only €1.94 by clicking here
- 45 days to change your mind
- Protection available on all your devices (smartphone, PC, tablet, etc.)
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- 256-bit AES encryption, “Split Tunneling” and “Kill Switch” functions
- CyberGhost is a Romanian based company with very strict data protection laws
- Due to its “No log” policy, CyberGhost does not can’t betray you. Nothing is kept about your online activities. Police or administrative services sometimes asks for accountsbut since the VPN doesn’t keep connection logs, it has nothing to share with anyone…
- 24/7 customer support
- A proven service: CyberGhost has been around for 17 years
- Cyberghost gets the score of 4.7/5 on Trustpilot
If you are interested in acquiring a 3D printer, you might as well choose a model that is rather imposing…