Vodafone has just put on the donation trousers and is giving away its “CallYa Digital” tariff, which can be canceled on a monthly basis. You read that correctly: Those who currently book the tariff receive 60 euros free of charge and can use it to make free calls, send SMS and surf the Vodafone LTE network at up to 500 Mbit / s for a full 12 weeks.
60 euros credit for the CallYa Digital prepaid tariff at Vodafone
At the moment you can use the purely digital prepaid tariff from Vodafone “CallYa Digital” completely free of charge for 12 weeks. Vodafone gives you a credit of 60 euros. Simply give the voucher code for this SUMMER60 in the ordering process on the Action page a. If you do not want an extension after 12 weeks, you should cancel the tariff no later than four weeks before the end of the free period. It is also possible to pause the tariff or switch to another CallYa tariff.
The prepaid mobile phone tariff CallYa Digital from Vodafone promises maximum flexibility at a low fixed price: For 20 euros for four weeks you get an all-network and SMS flat rate and 10 GB LTE data volume with up to 500 Mbit / s. Vodafone not only offers its customers very fast mobile internet at a fair price, the tariff can also be canceled on a monthly basis.
The benefits of the tariff at a glance:
- Network: Vodafone
- Allnet and SMS flat rate
- 10 GB LTE-Data volume with up to 500 Mbit / s
- EU roaming included
- 20 Euros for four weeks
- 5G for an additional € 2.99 per month
- 60 euro Credit: voucher code SUMMER60 enter in the order process
- 10 Euro additional starting credit if you take your phone number with you
- Offer is valid until 08/05/2021
Vodafone CallYa Digital 12 weeks free of charge: is there a catch?
The promotion is really great, but is only valid for a few weeks and can be terminated in advance by Vodafone at any time. If you are interested, you shouldn’t hesitate too long. Since this is a prepaid tariff that can be canceled at any time, you are not taking any risk anyway. Before booking, however, you should consider the following points:
- There is no credit check, but you have to provide your bank details when booking the tariff, even if you only want to use the free 12 weeks. CallYa Digital is still a prepaid tariff, but the base price is debited by direct debit. This has the advantage that you do not have to actively top up your credit.
- As the name suggests, CallYa Digital is one purely digital tariff. There is no telephone customer service, only the option to contact the provider via the MeinVodafone app, WhatsApp or Vodafone service chat.
If you have no problem with this, you can get an all-network flat rate and 10 GB LTE in the very fast and well-developed Vodafone network for 12 weeks completely free of charge with no minimum term.